Spicy Chicken Patties are a typical Pakistani bakery delicacy that can be found in almost every Pakistani home on various occasions. Puff pastry is used to make Spicy Chicken Patties, which are made with chicken spice. Boiled shredded chicken, turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder, garlic, white cumin, coriander seeds, and chopped onions go into the chicken filling. The shape of chicken patties differs from that of vegetable and beef patties. Chef Zakir’s spicy chicken patties dish is wonderful and comes from his skills as a renowned chef.
This article has a recipe for spicy chicken patties that may be found online and will take less time to prepare. At Iftar or a high-tea gathering, offer spicy chicken patties with green chutney or tomato ketchup. To get a superb dish, follow all of the instructions suggested by the chef.
Ingredients For Spicy Chicken Patties
- 100 gm Chicken boneless
- to taste Salt
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp White cumin (roasted, crushed)
- 1/4 tsp Coriander seeds roasted and crushed
- 1/2 bunch Fresh coriander leaves
- 1 Finely chopped onions
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 100 gm Puff pastry
Method To Make Spicy Chicken Patties
- 100 g cooked boneless chicken, chopped In a frying pan, heat 1 tsp oil, then add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and a sliced onion and stir for a few minutes.
- Add 100 grammes of chopped chicken, salt and pepper to taste, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder, 1/4 teaspoon toasted crushed cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds, and stir well.
- Last but not least, toss in some chopped fresh coriander. When the mixture is ready, remove it from the heat and set it aside to cool.
- With a rolling pin, roll out 100 grammes of puff pastry and cut into 2 inch circles. Using butter or oil, grease a baking pan.
- Puff pastry rounds should be spread out on the tray and topped with the chicken mixture.
- Place a second puff pastry round on top of the chicken mixture and press the sides together.
- Brush with beaten egg and bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 230°F.
You May Like