Homemade Spicy Pasta Recipe: The ultimate comfort food is this creamy spicy chicken spaghetti. It’s a simple chicken pasta dish that comes together in 30 minutes and serves as a creamy, spicy supper. This spaghetti hot dish only requires a few ingredients. Everyone’s favourite is Homemade Spicy Pasta Recipe.
I love a quick pasta lunch, and this creamy chicken spicy chicken spaghetti never fails to make me feel great at the end of the day. This recipe is creamy and spicy, and it comes together in about 30 minutes. You can anticipate goodness in a dish with this creamy and cosy pasta.
If creamy pasta and tomato spaghetti had a child, this is what would happen. It’s a terrific choice for days when you want pasta but can’t decide between red and white. With this creamy chicken spaghetti, you can have both in one dish!
Ingredients For Pasta Spicy Recipe
I adore a quick pasta dinner, and this creamy chicken spicy chicken spaghetti never fails to cheer me up, even when I’ve had a horrible day. This recipe is creamy and spicy, and it takes only 30 minutes to prepare. With this thick and delicious pasta, expect goodness in a bowl.
This is what would happen if creamy pasta and tomato pasta had a child. It’s perfect for those days when you know you want spaghetti but aren’t sure whether you want red or white. You can have both in one bowl with this creamy chicken spaghetti!
The following items are needed to make this spicy spaghetti recipe:
I cooked the chicken in olive oil and butter, cutting it into 1-inch pieces. You may cook the chicken fillets whole and then shred them, but I like chopped chicken since each piece gets a little golden brown.
This recipe can also be made with chicken thighs or leftover roasted chicken. If the chicken is already cooked, just toss it in with the spaghetti right before serving.
My spice mix isn’t particularly spicy, but it packs a punch. In a mixing bowl, I blend smoked paprika, onion granules, dried oregano, ground black pepper, and cayenne pepper. You may adjust the level of heat by adjusting the amount of cayenne pepper used. To make it spicy, throw in some chilli flakes.
If you want to minimise calories, use low-fat cream cheese instead of full-fat. In its place, you can use double (heavy) cream.
For this spicy chicken recipe, I used rigatoni, but you may use any other sort of short pasta.
What method do you use to make the pasta?
- Begin by following the package directions for cooking the pasta. Don’t overcook it; you want it to be al dente, not mushy.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil and butter while the pasta is cooking.
- When the butter has melted, add the chicken breasts and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cook for another minute, or until the garlic and shallots are fragrant.
- Combine the smoked paprika, onion granules, dried oregano, ground black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- After whisking in the tomato paste, bring the chicken stock to a boil.
- Reduce to a low heat and add the cream cheese. With a spoon, break it up until it completely dissolves in the sauce.
- Toss the spaghetti in the pan to combine. Add a splash of pasta water if the sauce appears to be too thick.
- Add the grated parmesan and fresh parsley after that.
- If preferred, divide the spaghetti among the plates and top with extra parmesan.
Tips And Notes For Recipe
- Substitute one or two tablespoons of Cajun seasoning or your own spice blend for a quicker supper.
- If you have time, marinate the chicken cubes for at least 30 minutes before serving with the spices. This will enhance the flavour of the chicken.
- To make this creamy spaghetti a little more luxurious, mix in some pancetta or bacon lardons with the chicken.
- Replace the butter with another tablespoon of olive oil and eliminate the cream cheese or replace it with a plant-based option to make this recipe dairy-free.